Avril The Best
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Some Important Golf Tips for Beginners

Andare in basso

Viva Some Important Golf Tips for Beginners

Messaggio Da Gloria007 Ven Mar 19, 2010 5:03 am

Starting in the game of golf can be confusing with all of the equipment available, people offering you free tips, and the feeling that you have to take everything so seriously. The most important thing is to get a se t of golf clubs. Besides the clubs, there are three golf tips for beginners that I was given by my instructor when I started, and that has really been a big help to me.As a beginner, you are not going to get all of the benefits that come from a top of the line set of golf taylormade r9 driver. As a beginner, you are not going to have the consistent contact or club head speed needed.
Instead, think about buying a cheaper set, or better yet, get yourself a used set. The taylormade r9 irons is very good for beginners, and they are not expensive. You may also be able to use a free set from one of your more experienced friends until you figure out which clubs would be best for you.Granted, if you have friends who are pretty good golfers, they may recommend the taylormade 09 burner irons to you. It may help to listen to them when you are first starting.
Keep in mind that you are probably not going to be getting your PGA card. Enjoy yourself with your callaway x hybrid and you will get confidence. ishiner

Gloria007

Data di iscrizione : 26.02.10

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili