Avril The Best
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Hoey has a high expect in Madeira

Andare in basso

Viva Hoey has a high expect in Madeira

Messaggio Da Hoey has Ven Apr 09, 2010 5:16 am

Hoey has a high expect in Madeira

Michael Hoey hopes his Portuguese pedigree will stand him in good stead at the European Tour's Madeira Islands Open this week. And most of players choose to use taylormade golf clubs

The 31-year-old Northern Irishman finished sixth at this event last year before winning the Estoril Open two weeks later, and is now eyeing the prospect of a second European Tour title at Porto Santo this week.
"This is a huge week because it's a great chance for a younger player or a player further down the rankings to win," he told europeantour.com. By the way taylormade r7 irons are the most popular clubs.

"It's the first European Tour event for a few guys and they will want to do well. The chance for a one-year exemption is massive and I want to win it as much as anyone out here ishiner. Taylormade's latest product taylormade r9 driver is very popular.
"I said earlier in the season I was happy with how my year was going and I'm still feeling that way. I've been pretty consistent which was my aim so I'm happy with how it's going. I'm ready to push on from here." And if you win the game, you will win taylormade r7 cgb max irons

Hoey understands that the vast majority of golf fans' attention will be elsewhere, with Tiger Woods returning to the sport in The Masters, and he has even made sure he will be able to follow the action in Augusta himself.

"Fortunately the hotel has got BBC so I'll be watching the Masters every night, as will a lot of others I'm sure," he said. At last he choose to use taylormade r9 fairway wood for this match.
The highest-ranked player in the Race to Dubai featuring in Madeira is Richie Ramsay, who is 29th in the standings.

Hoey has
Ospite

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili