Avril The Best
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Metin2 yang and Lightning Strike and Natures Blessings Ideas

Andare in basso

Viva Metin2 yang and Lightning Strike and Natures Blessings Ideas

Messaggio Da asdfeer1 Lun Mag 13, 2013 12:09 pm

Under will be the advocate expertise for you personally to possess in Metin2: Lightning Strike: that is the strongest skill of the lightning mage particularly to deal harm, the damage is very nice, and hits a large quantity of targets at the meanwhile, there is certainly also a superb point is the fact that strike has the ability and buy cheap metin2 yang to faint the target, in addition to, that could work properly in practicing. At the starting a lightning mage should have the ability to train a bit.

There is just one particular disadvantage with the lightning strike, which is it includes a 15 seconds cool down time, it's pretty long examine to the harm skills, nevertheless, it's completely an awesome choice to possess metin2 yang and master it first any time you wield strike smart. Natures Blessings: this really is one particular of your main things why lightning mages are in a position to rock. If a lightning mage with no nice healing then to me it really is just as chili sin carne, lack of one thing.

Should you have a nice heal then it's quite beneficial because it can save you a great deal if important considering the fact that there are a variety of mages who wiling to heal like very first master. Properly it is actually okay and could run as well, while it's actually difficult then with a harm skill as initial, in order that takes time when practicing devoid of a damage ability. I'd like to buy metin2 yang and train rapidly initially in an effort to gain my 2, because having a good heal at first when it requirements time for you to obtain the two master.

http://www.gtmmo.com/Metin2-Yang.html

asdfeer1

Data di iscrizione : 10.04.13

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili