Avril The Best
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

The Greatest Golf Tip: practice

Andare in basso

Viva The Greatest Golf Tip: practice

Messaggio Da Gloria007 Mar Mar 23, 2010 6:17 am

The Greatest Golf Tip: practice
Golf is a sport, and like every other sport, it requires practice in order to be the best that we can. Yet, many players not only don't practice, but they hate the word itself, it seems. I know a lot of players who swing a set of
discount golf clubs when they are on the course, playing a round of 9 or 18 holes, and many of these same players are the first to complain that their game never seems to improve.

Truth is I've found myself in that same mind-set a few times over the years. And like many players, it wasn't that I didn't want to practice with my taylormade r9 driver, it was that I didn't have the time (or at least I thought I didn't have the time to practice).

While I'm not sure if the following tips will help you get some practice in, I can attest that they helped me considerably. Here's what I did:
I took one year and told myself at the beginning of the year that half of the golf that I would play with the taylormade r9 irons during the year would be "practice" golf. Yes, I did go on the course with my golfing buddies and play "competitive" golf, but only half the time.

If you play a certain course a lot, you simply look at each hole as if it were brand new. Don't take the safe shot that you've trained yourself to take on a particular hole. Think of a set of callaway ft-iq driver to get off the tee, a different trajectory for the ball and then follow each later shot from these new lays.

Like most of you, I can't just disappear for hours to play or practice on the course. So, I decided to come up with some home based practice techniques with good golf clubs such as callaway ft-9 driver. It was during this time that I learned how valuable it is to record yourself on video tape for later review. Ishiner

Gloria007

Data di iscrizione : 26.02.10

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili