Avril The Best
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

American Idol' Have No Chance To Four Semifinalists

Andare in basso

Viva American Idol' Have No Chance To Four Semifinalists

Messaggio Da Gloria007 Mar Mar 23, 2010 6:18 am

American Idol' Have No Chance To Four Semifinalists

There’s something about these top 24 results shows that set them apart dvd collections. It’s very simple really, the whole hour is actually filled. With four contestants to send packing every week, we don’t have to wait around and suffer through Coca Cola commercials, questions for the judges or filmed disney dvd collection packages of the Idols playing Dodgeball or something. Right now we get what we’re really after – the cold hard ruination of people’s dreams. Okay, so maybe that’s a bit cynical, but it’s still nice to have endless drama for an entire episode. So let’s get on with it(ishiner)!

The show starts a bit cryptically with Simon’s saying that he watched back last night’s show star trek next generation dvd and was appalled with his own judgment of the show – saying that he couldn’t believe he gave a certain contestant high marks. Unfortunately, he doesn’t expound upon this (my guess is Michelle). Even more star trek entreprise dvd unfortunate was the Idol group performance of “I Gotta Feeling” – which would absolutely shock me if you told me it wasn’t lip synched.

But enough of the beginning. Let’s get to the castaways. We start with John Park hitting the road. This was predicted here, so clearly it wasn’t much of a csi miami dvd surprise. Unfortunately for John, the most memorable thing about him may be his dad’s glowering which is very reminiscent of Neil Kadakia’s Dad’s glowering in the movie “Spellbound”. And yes, I may have just broken a record for most obscure movie reference ever.

Gloria007

Data di iscrizione : 26.02.10

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili