Avril The Best
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

New book 'My personal golf trainer' released

Andare in basso

Viva New book 'My personal golf trainer' released

Messaggio Da Gloria007 Mar Mar 23, 2010 6:16 am

New book 'My personal golf trainer' released

Using the unique, user-friendly interface that has made the Wii a global hit in millions of households, golf lessons are about to take a huge leap forward when the most advanced home discount golf clubs in history goes on sale in the UK next month.

With features and functionality which improve on those offered by golf simulators taylormade r9 driver costing thousands, Data Design Interactive's new 'My Personal Golf Trainer' will be released in March 2010, taking the Nintendo Wii well beyond games and transforming it into a training device(ishiner).

The Wii's enormous popularity will bring more people into the sport, and it removes the intimidation factor that some beginners callaway x-22 irons- particularly female and younger golfers - experience at first with golf lessons. And if golfers use their Wii for a few minutes each day to perfect their swing, their titleist ap2 irons handicaps are sure to tumble!

In a world-first, and featuring advice and personalised feedback from the world's No.1 golf taylormade r7 cgb max Irons instructor, David Leadbetter, 'My Personal Golf Trainer with IMG Academies and David Leadbetter' uses the Wii Balance Board and the Wii MotionPlusTM Controller to analyse the full golf swing in 3D space.

Gloria007

Data di iscrizione : 26.02.10

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili